MOIXA, THE SOLAR & STORAGE SPECIALISTS
Moixa Flexible Payment Options:
Find the right terms for you
- Finding the right payment terms
- How do our flexible payments work?
- Five steps to your ideal option
- What would the numbers look like for me?
- What are the key benefits of solar and storage?
- Enjoy further benefits with GridShare Membership
- Maximise your savings with the Moixa Dashboard and App
- Begin a solar and storage journey today
Finding the right payment terms
As the UK’s leading provider of solar batteries, Moixa specialises in offering solar energy storage solutions that can help people save money on their energy bills and reduce their carbon footprint.
At Moixa, we have made it our mission to introduce as many people as possible to the green energy revolution, with all of the benefits that it can bring to both themselves and the environment. This is why we’re so keen to offer varied payment options, allowing the benefits of the Moixa Smart Battery and solar energy storage to suit every pocket, whatever your circumstances are.
Financing solution: loan facility
Financing is available and subject to status and affordability. Written details are available on request, so please do not hesitate to talk to our Solar Storage Specialists about your options.
Moixa is a trading style of Moixa Technology Limited. We are registered at 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EU Reg. No. 05631091. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 767876. We act as a credit broker and not a lender. We offer facilities from one lender, subject to status and affordability. Written details are available on request.
How do our flexible payments work?
With our flexible payment terms, we allow our customers to pay in a way that suits them, selecting from a range of options as they weigh up the benefits of a purchase. We believe that a step like this should be an investment, not a burden, so we want to make it as easy and attractive as possible for homeowners across the UK to get on board.
Given the fact that a Moixa Smart Battery is good to go from the day of installation, it means that as long as there’s daylight, there’s the potential to store solar energy to use in your home. This means you’ll be making savings from day one, so you’ll be making savings while you pay.
Five steps to your ideal option
When it comes to applying for our flexible payment options, the process is simple. Solar energy may seem like a complex industry, but we don’t see any need to complicate the process of getting you the energy savings – and financial savings – you’re signing up for. When purchasing a Moixa Smart Battery on flexible payment terms, our process is fairly straightforward:
- Enquire about the Moixa Smart Battery, or battery & panels bundle
- Ask us about our flexible payment options – we love to talk savings!
- With your permission, we conduct a quick Experian Credit Check
- Pay a 50% deposit and sign a Loan Agreement for the remaining 50%
- The remaining balance for your purchase is then equally split over 12 interest-free monthly payments!
What would the numbers look like for me?
That all depends on exactly which product you purchase – remember we will discuss your energy needs and the nature of your property in detail to make sure you get the ideal fit. For now, here’s an example:
- You’re quoted £4,450 for a 4.8kWh Moixa Smart Battery (inc. VAT)
- You pay a 50% deposit of £2,225 followed by 12 monthly payments of £185.42 to settle the original balance.
Once that initial year of payments is over, you’ll making ongoing savings for years to come; solar storage is here to benefit you for the long haul!
Getting a solar and battery bundle and prefer not to pay 50% deposit? With a balance reducing loan you can get your system installed from as little as £100!
Are you ready to discuss flexible payment terms?
What are the key benefits of solar and storage?
As energy costs continue to rise in the UK, there has never been a better time to invest in solar. Some of the key benefits of purchasing our market-leading Moixa Smart Battery on flexible payment terms include:
- You can add the Moixa Smart Battery to your existing solar panels
- Get solar panels and a battery from Moixa ideally sized for you
- Our solar products are quick and easy to install; we’ll have it up and running in a day and standard installation is free
- With flexible payment, spread the cost and enjoy immediate savings
- Save up to 50% on your annual energy bills, reducing your carbon footprint in addition to the financial savings you make
- Moixa offer a UK-based support team, on hand for any questions
Dashboard and App
Maximise your savings with the Moixa Dashboard and App
Moixa Smart Battery customers will also gain access to your personalised Moixa Dashboard, which allows you to track details a range of details with regards to your energy generation and home energy usage.
Our innovative Moixa Dashboard and App, available across a variety of devices, will factor in insights such as upcoming weather forecasts in order to show predicted solar generation and allow you to optimise your solar battery’s productivity and maximise your savings.
Begin a solar and storage journey today
We’re always delighted to talk through our solar and battery storage offers and how it can transform your home energy use. Get in touch with us today and one of our friendly and knowledgeable solar storage specialists will talk you through our available options in a little more detail and find the best solution that works for you.
To speak to one of our team about the current flexible payment options available for your Moixa Smart Battery or solar and battery bundle, you can fill out our contact form here or you can call us on 0161 883 2374. Savings start from the day of installation, so now is the time to get in touch with our team, get signed up and get saving!
Are you ready to discuss your flexible payment terms?
Get in touch with our team today.
Why Generate Your Own Electricity?
Reduce electricity bills
Our solar panel and battery packages can save you up to 50%* on your energy bills.
Lower your carbon footprint
Join the green energy revolution and generate your own clean renewable energy to power your home.
Year-round green energy generation
With energy prices increasing yearly, generate your own solar energy and reduce your dependency on costly grid energy.